– Order are returnable with business day upon receipt if they are incorrect, damaged or defective.
– Product is not the product that customer ordered.
– The product is damaged in delivery.
– The product does not function as describes in its manufacturer.
– Missing product / parts as indicated in the original packaging.
– Returns must be done within (14) working days start from the day product are delivered to you.
– You have to submit proof of purchase (tax invoice number, delivery note and receipt).
– The product must in new condition and returned in the original packaging along with all original accessories (include manuals and warranty card) and any free gift receive with it.
– The product must not fall under the non-returnable product list.
– The product must not have been used or installed or had any data inputted.
– All seal products must not be open.
Which product are not Eligible For Return?
We will not accept returns for any of the following products:-
- Mobiles, tablets, computer, laptops & it accessories.
- Home appliances.
- Oppo, Apple’s products once seal broken, headphones and Bluetooth speaker, ink cartridges and toner.
- Air conditioner once installed.
- All electrical and kitchen appliance once used.
How do I return an item?
You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 016-5204969.
Operation Hour: 9.30AM-6.30PM (Friday and Public Holiday off)
Depending on the mode payment you’ve selected upon transaction, you will be offered the mode of returned based on your payment mode and may be required for enter additional info please refer to chart below:
- Credit card, debit card : 15 working days (depend credit card Centre)
- Online banking : 7 working days